HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Jun 14 17:24:52 EDT 2000

Hi Dave,

like just about everyone else, I guess, I'd like to know what the
current/future plans for the band are.  Is there any chance of you playing
at any of these shows with Nik? It sounds like they could be quite a buzz.
Where has Thomas Crimble been all these years?

I think you've probably been asked this one before too, but is there any
chance of you taking an acoustic guitar on tour with you?  I'm sure there's
a great many people who'd like to hear Hurry On Sundown or Space Is Deep
live again.

The new hall at the Stables has now been opened, I believe, so perhaps you
could come and christen it sometime...

Look forward to some news,

Nick