HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Wed Jun 14 17:45:46 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Lee <nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 10:24 PM
Subject: HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

> Hi Dave,
>
> like just about everyone else, I guess, I'd like to know what the
> current/future plans for the band are.  Is there any chance of you playing
> at any of these shows with Nik? It sounds like they could be quite a buzz.
> Where has Thomas Crimble been all these years?

I do not know what Nik is doing as he has not contacted me about it. He has
not contacted Lemmy either (or Simon H. or Tim Blake or many other ex
members)

> I think you've probably been asked this one before too, but is there any
> chance of you taking an acoustic guitar on tour with you?  I'm sure
there's
> a great many people who'd like to hear Hurry On Sundown or Space Is Deep
> live again.

Yes, I am at the moment recording an acoustic plus electronic album, to be
released at the end of the year.

> The new hall at the Stables has now been opened, I believe, so perhaps you
> could come and christen it sometime...

Sounds jolly fun...I would love to do that.