HW: question for MR. BROCK

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 15 05:30:08 EDT 2000

Howdy Sir,

axually, we met in '91, spliffing at dr. synth's....i was the guy asking too
many questions...heh-
===
anyway....
the (ahem) grateful dead have been releasing a series called, i think,
'dick's picks';
entire shows of theirs considered to be exceptional. i believe the series is
to continue despite the passing of 'dick' last year.

would you consider doing anything analogous to this series?

edmonton 26/1/74 would be my first choice. seeing as three tracks had been
[doctored and] released from that show, the entire show must [?] exist.
attractions would include a 10-minute "it's so easy", an 8-minute "paradox"
[they became the released versions] and a rare '74 appearance by mr. Calvert.
ah, dont worry that mr. House's parts had been dubbed in the studio at the
time....leave 'em off!
=
and while it's true my main interest is the 'lemmy era', there's no doubt
many shows from other eras/lineups which could be released....perhaps BOC-L
folx could suggest other shows you might release in the same manner.

whatcha think?
==
respectfully yours,
[ha-about as 'respectful' as i ever get around here...]
"<>"
larry b.
das ludicroix