HW: The Real Undisclosed Files

Thomas Guy Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Thu Jun 15 10:24:43 EDT 2000

Ben, didn't the Templars end up in Scotland? Didn't you realise that the
Warrior LP cover is actually a Templar Knight atop Glen Coe :-)

Guy

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   linuxchaos [mailto:linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK]
                Sent:   15 June 2000 09:51
                To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
                Subject:        Re: HW: The Real Undisclosed Files

                Further to that, the Vikings discovered merica (the star in
the west) then the
                Knights Templar, that mystical brotherhood of warrior monks!

                What about the native indians who crossed ... you know the
rest.

                So can we clain any american blood at all?

                America I thought was just a spanish word anyway?

                linuxchaos wrote:

                > Hey I'm half Jack United States / English myself. Ancestry
goes back to Benedict
                > Arnold I guess I just thought that all that consumer
capitalism went a bit far.
                > Are we really Americans at all? My roots are English &
German mostly. So Benedict
                > was the great traitor who nearly cost America her
revolution? From what I've read

linuxchaos at NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK writes:

                > > << well that was not a large file I think. I thought all
you americans had
                > > cable modems anyway?
                > >  >>
                > > ======
                > > cue beach boys: "wouldnt it be nice".
                > >
                > > being on AOL, twould seem i can accept anything sent.
bernhard's file and yr