Re;Thin Lizzy advert!

Thu Jun 15 13:09:03 EDT 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, ANDREW GARIBALDI wrote:

> BTW, if Hawkwind did a reunion gig without Dave Brock, what would that be
> called (and that's serious, altho' funny comments will be most welcome!!)

        Nik Turner's Reunion Band, wasn't it? Two dates already scheduled,
I thought...

> P.S. Bedouin new CD put back to September, but at least Harvey's being a
> full-time member for the live dates in the autumn. For those in Germany this
> weekend, try and catch the excitement of Spacehead doing a live set with Nik
> Turner and Harvey Bainbridge as full concert members of the band - should be
> a goodie!!!

        Marvellous! The only thing missing from Bedouin was a bit of extra
swoosh. I'd rather Alan provided it than Harvey but I suppose even with
that foot-pedal setup he was using last time I saw them theres limits to
what he can do and play the bass at the same time. And I likeHarvey's
swoosh lots too. Yours,
                        Jon

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |