HW: OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 15 17:32:00 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Eli Friedman <EliPXR5 at AOL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 1:48 AM
Subject: HW: OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

> Dear Dave, Hope you are well and having fun.I wanted to ask you about the
> following from Huw Lloyd Langton's website:
> THE HAWKWIND REUNION BAND ARE PLANNING 5 WARM-UP DATES IN JULY. DATES AND
> TIMES WILL BE ADDED HERE SHORTLY. LINE-UP INCLUDES NIK TURNER, HUW
> LLOYD-LANGTON, TERRY OLLIS, THOMAS CRIMBLE, POSSIBLY DIK MIK AND OF COURSE
> DAVE BROCK. ONE DATE WILL BE IN ABERDEEN. NO FIRM DATE YET FOR GRAND
REUNION
> WITH LEMMY AT BRIXTON ACADEMY - RUMOURED TO BE SOME TIME END OF SEPTEMBER,
> BUT NOT CONFIRMED.
> What is your take on this?

Having read  on the HLL web page, that I am playing on 5 dates that I don't
know about, I can only assume that they are using my name to draw audiences
without contacting my manager or agent (or me).

Also according to the Hawkwind.com site Simon
> House is joining Nik Turner and most of the above in Wales in July. What's
> the situation as regards you and any of these plans?

Simon does not know about this either.

> Sorry you won't make Strange Daze this year.I look forward to whatever
> musical directions you choose to take us in,and thanks for all the years
of
> great music.

I'll be there in spirit, and if anyone gets a phone line together, I'll be
there!