HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Thu Jun 15 17:43:01 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Eli Friedman <EliPXR5 at AOL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 3:25 AM
Subject: HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

> Dear Dave, While you are being so good as to be available for questions
> there were 2 others I thought of for you.Do you still have an interest in
> science fiction books

Yes I do still read them, ( although I am reading a book about Warrior Cults
at the moment)

and are there any that have inspired you recently?

I read Return to Rendevous with Rama by Arthur C Clark, recently and I
thought that it was a load of old crap although the first one was good.
 Rendevous with Rama)

> also wanted to ask if you listen to any of the new space rock bands out
> there in England,America,and the continent,and if there were any you
> particularly liked.

Yes I do but I won't list them!

Thanks for the chance to communicate,and thanks again for