BOC: Buffalo gig

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Fri Jun 16 20:18:39 EDT 2000

Theo wrote:
>On 15 Jun 00, at 22:03, Brian Halligan wrote:
>
> > Theo, I'll be at this one and at the Motorhead gig too, if that hasn't
> > already passed through.

>Whoa!  Where's Motorhead playing?  Buffalo?

My mistake. I thought Clifton Park was near Buffalo, but it's actually near
Albany. But I'm still going. Their new album is great! And I'll definately
be in Buffalo for the Brain Surgeons gig- even though last time I tried I
lost a tire!

>On the BOC fan club page, it shows a gig in Syr. on
>26 July, but no venue.  I'm definitely going to the gig in Buffalo too.

Did you see that they list the band's equipment now? Wow, Danny plays
almost the same bass I do (Fender Jazz- but his only has one pickup). I
wonder why I can't make mine sound like that? Oh yeah...I'd have to
practice. ;-)

Brian

-----
Brian Halligan