HW: question for MR. BROCK

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat Jun 17 10:18:56 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/17/00 9:59:28 AM, wilberry at MINDSPRING.COM writes:

<< Exactly...

At 09:50 AM 06/17/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 6/17/00 9:25:50 AM, wilberry at MINDSPRING.COM writes:
>
><< Lemmys' backup vocals...... not very....... melodic(?)
> >>
>=======
>be that as it may,
>wasnt he making up his harmony parts in the first place?

=======================
so, mum,
y'dinna like lemmyvoxing  _at all_? period?

not even on 'yiz better believe it', 'paradox', '7x7'....?
[making note that lemmy's backing vox on 'it's so easy' were wiped out
completely on the released version; yeah, someone decided that what we
_really_ wanted was simon house overdubbing "you cant always get what you
want" on top of it]

i mean, mr brock sounded downright poor on the 'silver machine' b-side
version of '7x7'....
and i _like_ brock's vocals.......
but who, if not lemmy, transformed that song into what was heard on 'space
ritual'?

cheers!
"<>"
========
<<Sitting on two chairs in the company of knowledgable reasonable persons is
more or less possible, - doing same in the company of ravers results in a
fall, and taking of sides...>>
KISAKO 2K