HW:James Last

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Jun 17 15:18:32 EDT 2000

Did who sing it?
Dave or James?

I've got a signed copy from Dave.
As a matter of fact,I send a copy to Dave some years back for his birthday and he was very happy with it.
 filip
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: linuxchaos
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 6:44 AM
  Subject: Re: HW:James Last

  did he sing it?
  Filip Vanhuyse wrote:

    Hi all, Found another James Last LP with "Silver Machine" on it.The reason I find those items often is that some 15 secondhand dealers are looking for Hawkwind & related stuff for me.Again the most I would like is to swap. JAMES LASTNON STOP DANCING 1973POLYDOR 2371 319GERMANY best wishesfilip hawknut