HW: question for MR. BROCK (HW: Lemmy years)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Jun 18 06:21:55 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/17/00 1:53:07 PM, dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

<< Was ist los, guv'nor. It was the 7x7 b-side that really fired my interest
in

the band.
=====
interesting that you'd come to  HW via that route; i didnt hear it until
after i'd heard the 'space ritual'. version....but by comparison, the b-side
is feeble. IMO....

and.....
<<The early 70's Hawkwind were a different kettle of fish>>

.....because they were seriously
[wait for it]
STONED.
or otherwise wasted.
===
brings to mind an anecdote from '79...about rehearsing a new song w/my
guitarist
['the perimeter boys', messrs. jarrett/pearson] while, um, tripping.
i liked what i was hearing so much, i stopped to listen.
whoops!
i had been _playing_,too, so.....
=====
"<>"