HW:OPEN FORUM WITH DAVE 2

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Jun 19 07:02:28 EDT 2000

XXX writes:

[Paul's suggestion for fan input to promotion and organisation....]

> Thank you, this is a good suggestion, hopefully our management will pay
> attention to this and use it for the next tour.
> Any volunteers????????

Sign me up. I can produce stuff on computer and do some distribution in
Edinburgh. I should be able to get something into local newspapers -
particularly if someone from the band were available for interview by a
pal who's the SF reviewer for the Scotsman. I drink with folks who are
SF writers and fans and could probably whip up some enthusiasm amongst
them too if there were some way for them to contribute.

There's even a new rock gig in Edinburgh so it's not just the Playhouse
or the Usher Hall any more.

FoFP