OFF: Filter, non-filter, cancer either way/ dont read this/delete

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 19 07:38:43 EDT 2000

My apologies for this stoopit waste of time. "<>"
=====
In a message dated 6/19/00 7:08:20 AM, dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<<
As I understand, several others have done the same thing, regarding the same
person.>>
 ======
and golly gee, this one is wondering who that 'same person' might be.
probably the same miscreant characterized as an 'idiot' by mr. mckeehen
yesterday.
but mr. mckeehen  likes to play 'allusions' like this.
this is hardly the first, or second, time.

i thought i was having an amusing volley w/the 'lemmy shmemmy' lady and
another fellow on saturday morning [they both corresponded w/me off-group
too, that day].
however, mr. mckeehen had a problem w/this and felt he had to go on-group and
_allude_  that i was the  'idiot' in question.

mr. mckeehen is hung up on his interpretation of 'protocol'.

anyone else w/a problem w/me, in general or specifically saturday,
please clobber me off-group.

however, mr. mckeehen _cant_ do that, because i blocked _his_ off-group mail
months ago.

and i repeat my apology for this waste of time.
but i'm _tired_ of the 'allusions' of the _stoneless_ mr. mckeehen.

"<>"
larry boyd