HW: Glastonbury triple for swap/sale

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Jun 19 16:56:33 EDT 2000

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:48:55 +0200, Bernhard Pospiech
<bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE> wrote:
>I've got a spare copy of the Glastonbury triple vinyl LP for swap or sale.
>There are no posters or booklet included
>
>I'd rather swap then sale but if you have nothing to swap the prize is
>(incl. p&p):
>
>55 US$ / 35 UKP / 110 DM

This is a great price for the music alone - fantastic stuff!  Keep in mind
that the Hawkwind tracks ("Silver Machine"/"Welcome to the Future") have
never been reissued in this form EVER (well, there was a bootleg double-CD
a few years back).  And with the 'Greasy Truckers' release on Voiceprint
cancelled, it looks like that won't happen anytime soon.

The Edgar Broughton & Gong sides are also fantastic IMO, and have also both
never been reissued.  The Pink Fairies side, while also great, has been
recently reissued on several releases (Twink = the "Dave Anderson" of that
band).  I also really like the Mighty Baby track, and the Grateful Dead
side, well, should be essential for any Deadheads out there ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com

P.S. Bernhard - does that mean you successfully got that complete copy?