OFF: Filter, non-filter, cancer either way/ don't read this/delete & ON: ...

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon Jun 19 18:10:28 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 6:29:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET writes:

> This list is the most civilized I am on. I'd hate to see things degenerate.

Nothing's perfect. This happens on BOC-L now and then. Maybe just a necessary
and completely natural purging, like vomiting, selling a few CDs, whatever...

or maybe I'm too optimistic...still it is, as Paul said, amusing, even more
so than a lot of posts debating which date a certain HW gig is from... Flame
me, but I'm just being honest.

Chuck