Clarke's SF books

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Tue Jun 20 02:59:07 EDT 2000

I love Heinlein, His Future History books are great, IMHO!!
I enjoyed the RAMA game. Rather neat concept there! I still haven't read all the
books, but I'm going to order them soon.
I enjoy most science fiction, and lots of fantasy; ya know, the go on the quest to
save the world from the evil dude types with lots of sword & outragous sorcey
thrown in!!
Rock on!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace