OFF/OFF/OFF: Angels Of Ennui -_-

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 20 03:47:51 EDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 9:13:50 PM, dmckeehen at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<<
<<It IS you that I think is an idiot. You hit the nail on the head BABY!
You are a reactionary, emotional, know it all jerk!>>
==
not because _you_ say so. i don't get the 'reaxionary' part, though. why?
because i prefer the 'lemmy era' of hawkwind?
==
<<Your posts are nonsensical, intelligible hieroglyphics. But I guess that you
think they are cool.>>
==
fortunately, you're not my 12-grade literature teacher., who gave me an "A".
nyah nyah.
mistuh theo, suh, do you think this fellow ever read CREEM when it was cool?
this one thinks not.
==
<<I have never said it, but last year at Strange Daze, I saw your band Das
Ludicroix. I liked the entire band, except the drummer. I thought the
drummer tried to contort all of the really cool jazzy space jams into some
type of heavy metal beat. He had no idea of how to play in the pocket or set
the groove for improvisation. I was talking to a friend, who was also
watching and listening and he agreed. And then he said the funny thing is,
it's the drummer's band. Later, I found out the drummer is you!>>
===
[laughing]
oh and arent i simply crushed that you should think so. _crushed_, i tell you!
twerent nothin' "cool jazzy" about what we did that day. i got de tapes,
genius.
that's not the point of what we do/did, anyway.
to learn 2 decades down the road that i have 'no idea how to play in the
pocket or set the groove for improvisation'...man oh man. where's the hemlock?
what's "in the pocket" mean, anyway? [laughs]
===
<<When you sent me your little hate (sic) letter, you asked me if I ever had
gotten
paid for any of my writing....
because YOU have!>>
==
yeah yeah, i remember; i was responding to this condescending "chat group
101" letter, where the wizened sage presumed to pat me on the head and show
me how it's done.
i had two medical appts. that day and came home to _that_. yeesh.
not bloody likely.
this from someone who b*itched about purchasing a money order, because he
_didnt know how_.
this from someone who tells folx [not just moi] what to do/how to act at a
chat group and _still_  routinely botches 'subject title protocol.'
==
<<Well, YES I have. I actually have some poetry that has been published. My
favorite is one called "Man Without A Face". But.... WHO CARES!>>
==
who indeed, mr. published poet?  should i have worded the question "...paid
more than _once_?"
==
<<I am replying to all your little childish crap in front everyone, because
you put the old block sender on me months ago. Sorry everyone else.>>
==
this from the stoneless one himself, who will now proceed to  b*tch at some
of y'all too.
==
<<Some of you are not much better. I posted the Spacerock Glossary topic and
not one of you posted anything of intelligence in response. I am certain
that it was very clear what I was suggesting. It seemed to be "ON" topic to
me. Much more on topic than Britney Spears.>>
==
and he who determines 'intelligence' around here was _not_ amused.
 poor little britney got bonked on the head one day.....just _dripping_ with
socio-cultural import...twas a joke, which more than a couple folx appeared
to get....and i was corresponding this afternoon with one of them who _didnt_
get it.

but hey, i managed to put "off" in my subject title, sparing many from having
to endure the ignominy of li'l britney's bonk on the head. unlike certain
individuals who begin their _flames_ with hawkwind song titles in the subject
title.
==
<<I also sent a post, requesting information regarding the Griffin - Quark,
Strangeness and Charm release. I specially asked if there were any
differences in the sound quality between the Virgin CD release and the
Griffin  CD release. Nobody responded to that AT ALL.>>
==
for shame. where's the hemlock?
==
<<After people kept arguing about Glastonbury '90, I posted a review of that
release and solved the argument.
I have posted tour dates for bands of concern. I just posted the most recent
dates for The Brain Surgeons Tour w/ addresses and phone numbers to the
venues.
I just provided my BOC 5/18/00 DAT to CD-R discs to Brad as a seed for a
tree for ALL of the BOC fans on the list. I made that offer the day that I
got the discs. I sent Brad my only copies and I had not really even had time
to enjoy them yet. I did it for you guys!>>
==
y'hear, you unappreciative philistines? y'hear? he did it for YOU!
==
<<What has your buddy DASLUD done?
Can you even read it?>>
==
the at-least-once-published-POET has had a problem all along w/the way i
write.
 and thrice now he's singled out the "<>" sign-off...gawd, whodafuk CARES?
but since mr. mckeehen wont be reading posts from me anymore.....
==
<<If you all would rather see DASLUD's pointless little attempts at being cute
than someone that is trying to make a positive contribution, that's fine by
me!>>
==
this is _straight_ outta junior high school, from which i graduated 29
summers ago...yeesh.
BOC-L is not a popularity contest, nor is it mckeehen's assignment to judge
what of mine is 'cute', much less its degree of 'pointfulness'.

and if you _rabble_ dont adequately appreciate [or is that 'genuflect to']
mr. mckeehen's 'positive contributions'...just you wait. you'll see. he'll
show _you_. you'll miss him when he's gone.
==
[insert heavy sigh]

tuesday 0341 edt
"<>"