OFF: RE: Clarke's SF books

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Tue Jun 20 11:02:21 EDT 2000

Oh God - I just *knew* someone was going to mention Julian May.  I'd rather
re-read the Silmarillion while listening to the Smiths.  It's *that* awful.
Anne McCaffrey for Booker Prize anyone?
But then that's only my opinion - what would the world be like if we all
liked the same things?

Any votes for "Dull but peaceful" from the cheap seats?

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

> I would like to share three authors I just love and recommend all their
> works.  Neal Stephenson, Julian May and Jack Chalker.  Neal is of the
Bruce