HW: Alien/Love In Space

Tue Jun 20 18:46:27 EDT 2000

>>Well I sure think Alien 4 is one of the best of that era.  I just can't
get enough of the CD.

>Which live release are you referring to in relation to Alien4?

LOVE IN SPACE, I'd have thought...  ALIEN 4, to my mind, was so nearly a
terrific album, but Ron was too undisciplined; his vocals are all over the
place.  Nevertheless, "Alien I Am" and "Blue Skin" are both really great.

There's a sequence of four tracks at the end of the first disc of LOVE IN
SPACE, which is as good as anything post-PXR5.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk