OFF: Joey Cerisano

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jun 20 18:47:25 EDT 2000

Alex wrote:

>You might remember me mentioning a while back that Cerisano (now going by
>as
>simply Joe) had released a solo album (available at CDNow). Well, I found
>some more information about him at The Orchard (where they mention his gigs
>with BOC & Trans Siberian Orchestra !) :

I remember thinking when I first heard Imaginos, that Eric's vocal
performance on "Siege..." was his best work on the whole album. ;-) Too bad
Joey wasn't allowed to sing the whole album. I haven't heard Albert's
original versions of the Imaginos tunes, so I can't comment on those, but
Cerisano has such powerful pipes I bet he would have brought something
special to every tune. (except maybe "In the Presence," I like Eric's
smooth delivery on that one.)

>As for his album, it's called "Carbon Coby" and I just got my copy today
>from CDNow... It's, uh, interesting :-) It starts off as rock, but the
>deeper you move into the album, the more it sounds like country.

Ah, perfect for "Gil Blanco County!" And I can hear "The Girl Love Made
Blind" with a little country boot-scootin' too....

Brian

>Alex.

>Music Video DataBase : mvdbase.com
>Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
>- www.noosfere.com/icarus/ (French & English)
>My Web HQ : members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
-----
Brian Halligan