OFF: Arks (was HW: The Real Undisclosed Files)

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jun 20 19:49:48 EDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Halligan <blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 11:38 PM
Subject: OFF: Arks (was HW: The Real Undisclosed Files)

> I wish I could remember what the show was called. The "reporter"
traced the
> Ark to Ethiopia, where a group claims to have it. Of course, it's in a
> building that no one can enter save one guardian who is not allowed to
ever
> leave the fenced-in compound for the rest of his life. Then they went
into

I remember watching that one.    It was quite interesting.   Wasn't it
members of that community that the Israelis flew in to rescue and take
back to Israel during one of the famines a few years ago?   I seem to
remember it proved disastrous because the community was unable to adapt
to Israeli culture.  Wonder what happened to them?

very off topically
jill