HW: Magma gigs in September

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Jun 20 20:01:04 EDT 2000

It's sortof on topic for Hawkwind because way back in the early days
Hawkwind and Magma used to go touring together.     Anyhow for anyone
interested, Magma will be playing in London at the Royal Festival Hall
on 20 Sept;  Newcastle at the Whitley Bay Dome on 21 Sept; and Glasgow
at The Old Fruitmarket on 22 Sept.

Caravan, Faust and Gong are also touring (separately) in Oct - Nov.

jill

Just off to Glastonbury and I'll be all on my own this year 'cos
everyone else has decided not to go  8-(((    Yours in solitude.