Imaginos vocals

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 21 00:43:38 EDT 2000

In a message dated 06/20/2000 7:29:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

<< Can't fault your opinions on that one bit, but wasn't it Buck who sang
 _Presence_????  I always thought so, he has curiously angellic tones
 (perfectly put to use on _Reaper_) which I think are pretty unmistakable....

 Chris. >>

Donald Roeser does indeed have a smooth voice that is distinctly different
from Eric Bloom's typically gruff one.  But it's clearly Bloom who sings
Presence (and I Am the One You Warned Me Of and Del Rio's Song) on Imaginos.
Roeser sings Les Invisibles, Astronomy, and Magna of Illusion.  Albert
Bouchard sings Subhuman (er, "Blue Oyster Cult" :-), Joey Cerisano sings
Frankenstein, and Jon Rogers sings Imaginos.

Steven Tice