OFF: Mushroom in SF

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Jun 21 10:38:02 EDT 2000

No, Farflung did not play.   They did play a gig at Spaceland about a week
before though.

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Dan Witt [SMTP:lwitt1 at USWEST.NET]
        Sent:   Tuesday, June 20, 2000 11:42 PM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        Re: OFF: Mushroom in SF

        > P.S.  Did Farflung play with Uz Jse Doma at Spaceland, if not SF?
And has
        > anybody seen UJD?  What are they like?

        I'd like to know too.  They are playing here tomorrow in the same
club
        as the Legendary Pink Dots, but at the same time, so I can only see
one
        of them.  I'll probably see the dots I guess.  Also tomorrow night
you
        can catch Skye Klad in Minneapolis at the nicollet island pavillion
at
        7pm for free.  Should be quite a night.