OFF: RE: Clarke's SF books

Chris Warburton desdinova at BREATHEMAIL.NET
Wed Jun 21 19:12:10 EDT 2000

Could just be a question of mood & timing...I quite enjoyed them at the
time, though I've never felt the slightest urge to re-visit  them, nor to
read any more of her stuff...

BtW, thanks for the info on on MacLeod - I've not tried any yet, but I
think they'll join the ever growing pile given your recommendations

ChrisW