HW: Alien/Love In Space

Thu Jun 22 02:39:06 EDT 2000

> There speaks a Calvert fan *g*

I won't deny it - I've said before that it was Bob's lyrics and attitude
that first attracted me to HW (such as shwoing it was OK to cut your hair if
you wanted to, even if all your mates were longhairs ;).

> A little bit off: anybody been to Mick Farren's hp lately...revamp in
> progress, and a link to another site which has lots of Farren
> archive stuff
> from OZ/IT days

Yep, and it's well worth checking out.  While we're talking books, may as
well plug Mick's JIM MORRISON'S ADVENTURES IN THE AFTERLIFE.

-- Andy

mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com; http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk