Strange Daze tour hits NY(C)

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Thu Jun 22 08:22:52 EDT 2000

Ok I just checked ticketmaster for the knitting factory... no go.

How does one acquire tickets to this event??

Mike

_______________________
Michael S. Habiby
VP Sales and Marketing
the CableShoppe, inc.
One Prospect Ave.
Albany, NY 12206
(800) 386-2300
(518) 489-0269 - fax
cableshoppe at global2000.net <mailto:cableshoppe at global2000.net>
or mhabiby1 at nycap.rr.com <mailto:mhabiby1 at nycap.rr.com>
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." --
Plutarch.