OFF: Silmarrilling

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Thu Jun 22 14:07:20 EDT 2000

I know the answer to this one,

He doesn't re-read it every year, by the time he gets to
the end (Approx 364 days effort), he's forgotten the start
so he has to remind himself.  ;-))))  [DARFC]

Having said that my tally for Lord of The Rings is now 24,
I know this because every time I read it I put a little
pencil tally mark inside the front cover  (Ed:  Sad boy)

Cheers,

Mark (Hasbeen)