OFF: Julian May

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Thu Jun 22 15:01:21 EDT 2000

I know I started this May thread but to clarify.. Although I liked the Saga
of the Pliscene exiles. I thought that the Galactic Milieu series books were
just outstanding.

As for JRR.. I read (or listen to unabridged on tape) the Hobbit, Trilogy,
Silmarillion and Lost Tales once a year.  Yes I am a masochist. LOL

Just a clarification for Jack Chalker, a previous post referred to the
Cybernetic Walrus trilogy (Alice in wonderland it was called) as an older
series.. in fact it is very recent and very good as the "lister" mentioned.
Jack's earlier works are outstanding as well.  Above and beyond his Well
world series there are so many two to five book series that are worth
investigating.  Anyone who wants a specific recommendation could email me
off list.

Enough Enough :)

Mike

"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." --
Plutarch.