OFF: Quarkspace mini-tour

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Jun 22 14:25:37 EDT 2000

Hi Folks...

Thought yins in the nor'east might wanna know some of these other dates
besides MBS2K and SD2K.

QUARKSPACE  NORTHEAST TOUR 2000!
(stay tuned for one more show?)

June 30 - July 1, 2000. The Mandlebrot Sets.... a spacerock festival. Elk's
Lodge, East Hartford, CN. We are happy to be playing with some more quality
American spacerock bands! Quarkspace are playing Saturday night 7/1 at 8PM.
Go here for mo info!

Wednesday July 5th, 2000.  Red Square Tavern, Burlington VT.  We've always
wanted to play Burlington!

Thursday July 6th, 2000.  Tammany Hall, Worcester MA.  Join us and our
hip-blue-blooded space pals Architectural Metaphor and instrumental
troopers, Juggernaut.

Friday July 7th, 2000.  The Morrill Theatre, Nesconset NY.  QSpace invades
Long Island with Canis Minor, Dark Aether Project and Sloterdijk.

Saturday July 8, 2000. On-air performance on the Gagliarchives Radio show on
WBZC 88.9 in the Philly/Delaware Valley Area.!

Monday July 31, 2000.  Little Brothers, Columbus OH.  Strange Daze Traveling
Spectacular Show! We are opening up for the band featuring Hawkwinders Jerry
Richards, Richard Chadwick and Steve Taylor along with synth-wiz, Steve
Hayes, and also x-HW synthesist, Harvey Bainbridge's band.  Tickets
available at the door for $10.

August 11-12, 2000. Strange Daze 2000, Nelson Ledges, OH.. The above mentioned
x-Hawkwinders will be there, along with Daevid Allen's University of Errors,
most of the spacerock bands who played Quarkstock, plus some other great
spacerock bands!

what, A National Steam gig?!

Sunday June 25, 2000. UFO6. Lothlorien Nature Sanctuary.  Near Bloomington, IN.
Ahhh....  a Sunday Afternoon with the elves from Sanctuary Rock.  Paul, Dave
and Stan will be joined by some special guests!! Email Terry Kok for more info.
(biostar_a at yahoo.com)

Grakkl (FAA)