OFF: Julian May

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Jun 22 15:24:21 EDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:11:39 -0500, Arin Komins
<akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote:
>heh.  I have you beat.  I've done the LOR series at least 95 times so far.
>Just like going back to a familiar friend.

Wow!  Where do you find the time?  I doubt I've even read the 'Illuminatus'
trilogy 9 or 10 times.

(sorry, nothing in this msg to do with Julian May...)

Of course, this week I just re-started 'Terra Nostra' (mind-blowing book in
the realm of "magical realism"/allegorical historical fiction) by Carlos
Fuentes (definitely start with one of his shorter books - I'm glad I did!)
at about 2/3 of the way through, so it'll probably be at least August
before I can tackle another novel...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com