OFF: Illuminatus!

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Jun 22 16:57:57 EDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:50:25 -0400, "Michael S. Habiby"
<cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET> wrote:
>OMG I had forgotten about that piece of brilliant 60's paranoia.

70s, actually.  (1975, I think?)

>I think that Illuninatus! fits quite well in the Hawkwind paradigm don't you
>all?

Unquestionably so!  I discovered both when I was 16 (half a lifetime ago!)
and I would *definitely* not be the same person I am if I hadn't ...

And somehow I don't think I'm the only person on this list who that's true
for, one way or another ...

        -Doug (note "fixed" header)
         ceres at sirius.com