HW: more fodder for the files

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Jun 22 21:16:59 EDT 2000

Unfortunately, I couldn't quite figure all the words - [?] indicates those
that are missing.

Bob's rant from the Hawklords Weird Tape of "Urban Guerilla":

If you know what I mean
Then you'll wanna stay cool
Gotta stay cool ...

(Gotta stay cool) 'Cause I think you're gonna blow it
(Gotta stay cool) Yeah I think you're gonna blow it up
(Gotta stay cool) Bullets are the only way
(Gotta stay cool) You gotta stand up and fight fight
(Gotta stay cool) Stand up and reach [?]
(Gotta stay cool) See 'em writing on the walls
(Gotta stay cool) Gonna spray it on with spray cans
(Gotta stay cool) Study your rule [?]
(Gotta stay cool) Get yourself out of bed
(Gotta stay cool) Training in the jungles
(Gotta stay cool) Jungles are the cities
(Gotta stay cool) The undergrowth of citizens
(Gotta stay cool) Undergrowth of townships
(Gotta stay cool) Trains underneath them
(Gotta stay cool) Drop your bombs down manholes and
(Gotta stay cool) Destroy all the highways
(Gotta stay cool) And pull down [?]
(Gotta stay cool) You take out the [?]
(Gotta stay cool) Pull out all the wires there, you
(Gotta stay cool) Sneak up on the doorman
(Gotta stay cool) And you [?] him with lies lies
(Gotta stay cool) And you blow away [?]
(Gotta stay cool) And you shoot 'em with [?]

And you tell me that you still
Wanna stay cool

Additions, corrections, and a transcript of Bob's rant from the 'Hawklords
Live' version of "25 Years" (the bit about Elvis Costello) more than welcome!

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com