OFF: Julian May

Zebulon Mysterioso beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 23 17:03:12 EDT 2000

Have to say, I read the whole Saga of the Exiles, and it wore me down, the
story was good, but it was soo dry.  When my other half recommended reading
the new Rampart Worlds books, I resisted, but I now can't wait for the third
one to be released, as they are easy to read, and very enjoyable, a nice
combination of Sciene-Fiction AND Fantasy.
Nice.