HW: Xenon Codex

Fri Jun 23 19:02:50 EDT 2000

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, flossbac wrote:

> I also have the remaster of Xenon, and I think it's a huge improvement in
> the sound quality.... a lot of that murkiness of the instruments on the
> original has been wiped away and the sounds are much clearer.

        Ooh. What with your and Andy G.'s positive answers, I shall have
to add the remaster to the want list. A while before it'll be fulfilled
given how the amount I've spent on music recently balances to my income,
but I'm still quite chuffed with the results. For 28.99 British
kalamaris all told, I have acquired Black Sabbath's _Sabotage_, _Safe as
Milk_ by Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band, remasters both, _Leftism_by
Leftfield, _Back in the USA_ by the MC5, and today _Hater_ by the band of
the same name, and all are excellent, even if _Leftism_ isn't *quite* as
good as I thought it was. So no more music for me for a bit. It's not like
it was a big gap since my last binge after all :-) Yours,
                                                          Jon (and thanks
for feedback on XC)

--
 |  Jon Jarrett (01223 741219)           jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk
 | "Zeron Gamma Two continuum entropy control parameters - AFFIRMATIVE!" |