HW Family Box Set

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Fri Jun 23 20:34:20 EDT 2000

Hello William,

I've bought it and it's really dodgy.
Cleopatra (the label) had some CD's left in stock,so they came up with this:
-HAWKWIND:The Psychedelic Warlords (compilation CD)
-NIK TURNER:Prophets of Time
-SPIRAL REALMS:Trip To G9
And then the surprise CD:
-Steve Peregrine Took:The Missing Link To Tyrannosaurus Rex(The only
conection to Hawkwind is that he seems(!) to have played some tambourine on
a few hawkind gigs and the Hawks did there only playback on The Marc Bolan
Show!!
How far is this connected????

Anyhow,it's all packed in a new cardbox,but it's really collecting cash on
fans.If you have the 3 albums,it's really not worth having.

best wishes
filip hawknut