Other: Scorn- Colossus

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Jun 26 07:48:12 EDT 2000

I don't know about the Colossus comp, but I some Scorn could *possibly* be
likened to some tracks on IITB..., such as  'Exodus'.

The album _Evanescence_ onwards has been described as 'dub-core' but the later
stuff is more electronica. Early albums (as I suspect Colossus might reference
) influenced more by Harris' Napalm Death days iirc.

Tim