BOC: Webcast on 6/27/00

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Jun 26 08:16:14 EDT 2000

At 08:48 AM 6/26/2000 -0400, John A. Swartz wrote:
>Don't know if this made it to the list or not:
>
>We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
>
>Blue Oyster Cult Video Cyberast on hob.com
>
>Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2000
>Time: 6:00PM - 7:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)
>
>Don't miss this broadcast of a performance recorded live at the
>House of Blues Orlando back on May 5, 2000.
>
>This concert is pay-per-view for broadband access (100k or
>better)
>and is *free* for access at or below 56k.

I didn't see this show, saw them the night after (May 6) at Seafest,
spoke with several fans who saw that show and they all said it was
an outstanding show....

I caught them at the House of Blues the year before, its a great venue
and the band seemed really "on" that night, too.

Did you say "PDT"... crap, I'd have to take off work to catch that show....
3:00 pm on this coast....

Does anyone know a way to do a unnattended timed recording of such an audio
feed?
"Left behind by the latest trends...
 eating fried chicken with his regicidal friends...
   - "Porcelain Monkey" by Warren Zevon