Xenon Codex

Ian Rosen shmucking at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 26 18:42:28 EDT 2000

It's fascinating to hear the opinions about Xenon
Codex.  I love the album, and the songs I like the
best are the that Doug liked the least.  It does have
some cheesy synth sounds, but I'm a sucker for that
sort of thing.  And Hawkwind do it very well, in my
view.  Sword Of The East, The War I Survived, Neon
Skyline are very fun to listen to on headphones.  I'll
have to listen to Good Evening and Mutation Zone
again.  Those songs didn't do much for me when I first
heard them.

It's very interesting to hear the various opinions on
the different Hawkwind albums.  Gives me a fresh
perspective on their vast oeuvre.

What does everyone think of Space Bandits?  No one has
brought that one up yet.  And does anyone know what
became of Bridget?

Ian