Xenon Codex

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Jun 26 20:28:02 EDT 2000

>What does everyone think of Space Bandits?  No one has
>brought that one up yet.  And does anyone know what
>became of Bridget?

I liked Bridget's vocals, never heard her live, though.

Space Bandits...  Images is one I listen to now and then,
ditto for Ghost Dance, which works well for me.  Though
I'd probably not listen to it in public.  I liked
Bridget's vocals on both of these.

Wings... ah, forgettable, never noticed it much.

TV suicide... I like parts of this song.  Others I don't
care for at all.  I liked the way it worked into and out
of other stuff more, say, on California Brainstorm than
on Space Bandits.

I'm forgetting some song, I think.  Which probably shows how
memorable it was to me.  I only recalled Wings because of the
note about how 10% of the profits of the song went to some
fund for pilots (don't spend it all in one place).

I love the cover artwork on Space Bandits.

The one Wishart thing I keep wanting to hear (and haven't
gotten ahold of yet) is something called "Star Song".

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold