Xenon Codex

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Mon Jun 26 21:26:14 EDT 2000

Hmm, thats interesting because I had heard that her "man" back in the UK
was tired of her gigging (I think 3 tours back-to-back) and she relented.
If that is the case, then the US tour-induced "condition" would have really
made things pretty dicey back home.

Performance-wise, she gave it her all, even under cramped conditions (some
of the US venues didn't have big stages).  I did run into her before a few
gigs, and she seemed really "edgey".  Could have been the focused state
some go into before a performance, could have been attitude.  Guess I'll
never know.

I did run into Richard before one gig in a pizza joint next to the venue.
He had ordered a cheese pizza for himself (must be veggie?) and couldn't
finish it - so he invited my friend and I to join him.  We helped him out
of his quandry, and had a really nice chat to boot.  One of those great
memories I will always have . . .