Hawkwind Members to perform in Philadelphia 8/6/2000 (A & E Guide)

Killing Joke wcarter1 at OSF1.GMU.EDU
Tue Jun 27 16:50:10 EDT 2000

Damnit!  that's only 3 hours away from me but i can't go cuz my band is
opening for Cannibal Corpse that night in Richmond (no shit..i kid ya'll
not, i'm of the lone metalheads on this list) .  Again, I'm skunked on
seeing remotely close to seeing the mighty Hawkwind live..(well.unless you
count the most godly Helios Creed)

bill