HW: XC & IitBotFtbD

Tue Jun 27 14:09:28 EDT 2000

Well......I think for those of us willing and have a good enough music
playback setup (sadly I'm only one out of those two and it's not the second
one, I can tell you!!!), this is where those remastered Castle digipak jobs
(and the latest jewel case job of 'Electric Teepee') come into their own -
from what I've heard the 'problems' are more than compensated by the
remastering, although sometimes the foundation can remain shaky - anyone
care to give an opinion on remaster versus original played back to back on
really good equipment? I bet there will be a significant improvement on most
of them altho' I'd like to bet that 'Levitation' will come put the least
improved of the lot.
Andy Garibaldi