HW: Stonehenge Collection

Tue Jun 27 19:47:02 EDT 2000

Story so far - it is on a label called Burning Airlines, handled and run by
New Millennium, who have their stuff distributed by Greyhound and Pinnacle.
Today Greyhound didn't know what the hell they were doing with the thing,
while Pinnacle denied all knowledge of it. So, we phoned the label with whom
we've dealt many times, and they said that they would fax through full
details of the release right away - 8 hours later and we're still waiting,
so it looks like anothe phone cal;l tomorrow. I reckon that it's the 'Yuri
Gagarin' album and they've got the right venue but the wrong year in the
pre-sell blurb - surprise, surprise. Also in the pre-blurb they've got
remastered against it - for 'yuri Gagarin' it'll have to be the remaster of
a lifetime!!! I hoe to secure a copy by the ned of the week to find out -
we'll keep you posted.
Andy Garibaldi
http://www.andygee.dial.pipex.com