OFF: Quarkstock 2000 review

Dan Witt lwitt1 at USWEST.NET
Wed Jun 28 04:02:34 EDT 2000

> P.S.  Uz Jsme Doma cancelled their Col's performance I guess, 'cause the
> club had Marky Ramone instead that night.

I saw the last 15 minutes of this band in Minneapolis, nothing spacey
about it.  Russian punk, for lack of a better term.  A few parts
reminded me of athletic spizz though, maybe it was the bass style.

Does anybody have any tapes of Born To Go's performance at the spacerock
festival from a few weeks ago?  Will anybody be taping them at the
festival in a week or so?  Send me a private email I'd love to get
copies, I really like this band.

dan