OFF: Re: No Moose is good Moose

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Sat Mar 4 09:43:08 EST 2000

At 11:06 04/03/00 -0000, Jill wrote:

>There's a rather nice car advert on UK TV at the moment with a moose
>standing in the middle of the road while a super-swish car hurtles
>towards it at breakneck speed and the viewer then sees a series of
>photographic snapshots of the moose as a baby and then a young adult as
>its life clearly flashes before its eyes before the car brakes to an
>abrupt halt and swerves around the beast which is left still standing
>gormlessly in the middle of the road as the car speeds off into the
>distance.
>
>Well I liked it 8-)

So do I...anything that takes the piss out of Mercedes Benz is OK by me.
You're obviously not a petrolhead though:  It's not a "super-swish car",
just a family saloon (Ford Focus).

Autophiliacally Yours,
ChrisW

Todays Big Score: Vinyl "WotEoT", pristine, £3.00.  And an even more
pristine "Spectres" to replace my battered copy!