OFF: Gov't Mule now on tour

Sat Mar 4 20:03:59 EST 2000

At 11.17 -0400 00-03-02, Ted Jackson jr wrote:
>What do you think of the new CD?  I haven't gotten it yet, but I've
>heard that it's a departure from past work in that it features overdubs
>[gasp!] and guest musicians...

Aw, there are overdubs on both previous studio CDs as well. And I
like the idea of guest musicians--especially on-stage, but in the
studio as well.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the new album much, but so far I
think it rocks. Much more upbeat and colorful than Dose. I expect it
will grow on me even more, which is saying something :)

Saw them in Boston last night and they had Johnny Neel playing with
them. The jams really took off when he came out on stage with them.
Played some old Dickey Betts band track for the first time in over a
decade and it completly rocked. Excellent.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson