You never write, you never call

hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Mar 7 12:02:12 EST 2000

Yah, agreed on the Unida. Great album. The split cd w/ Dozer is really
good, too.

Would add Farflung's *Belief Module* to the best of '99, as well God Speed
You Black Emperor. Would also have to add the Boom Boom Satellites *Out
Loud* to the list; it's like a version of the Chemical Brothers that
actually rocks and isn't so numbingly repetitive--great, Bonham-like
drums, and they aren't afraid of guitars. They're Japanese, too.

dunno what else. Overall, '99 was a bit disappointing.

--Thomas