HW: Barney Bubbles question

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Wed Mar 8 00:38:25 EST 2000

I wonder if anyone could cast some light on something for me.

I have a set of 5 posters by Barney Bubbles, which, according to Trev Hughes
back when I got them, were part of a limited edition of 500 released in
1972, and having to do the DOREMI album release.

Does anyone know precisely in what way they corresponded with the release of
Doremi? I know the album originally had a poster with it, but surely it
can't be these. They are five quite large prints, which couldn't possibly be
packaged with an LP.

Just in case there's any confusion, they're b/w posters, each of which are
marked 'Barney Bubbles/Hawkwind', and which depict various fantasy scenes
such as Dinosaurs grazing around an Atlantean temples while UFO's fly
overhead, and a naked woman riding a Wyvern and so on.

Tim
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania