HW: Hawkfrendz website = Blasphemy

Wed Mar 8 08:17:50 EST 2000

At 15.27 +0000 00-03-07, Neil Ward wrote:
>Trev would NEVER have a computer, he's a self confessed Luddite! Some people
>have tried doing sites for him, but the 404's suggest this didn't get far.

I started an embryonic one a number of years ago, but a slightly
smaller number of years ago someone else who said they had more time
contacted me saying they would take up the Hawkfrendz web site stuff.
I said "Cool. Good luck." but that was the last I heard about it!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson